- For Broadcast/Media/Interactive entries we can accept many of the standard formats, including all those created by QuickTime, Windows Media, Real Audio, and Adobe Media Encoder. File extensions include: .mov, .wav, .wmv, .wma, .avi, .asf, .mid, .aif, .mpg, .mp2, .mp3, .mp4, .m4v, .mpe, .m4A, .swf, .f4v, .epub, etc. All judging will be done online so all entries should be uploaded if at all possble. Uploaded campaigns may be in separate files names 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc. Please attempt to compress entries as much as possible without loss of quality so they may be uploaded.
- To avoid loss of quality, we encourage all videos to be uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube and a link provided for viewing.
- Campaigns submitted as one file can be edited together in one file with three seconds of black between each campaign piece. Computer-based formats such as Quicktime and Flash should have a maximum screen size of 1024 (h) x 768 (v). Radio commercials should be submitted as .wav or .aiff files.
- For Internet/Interactive Media please submit url addresses to the live web site, video, banner ad, etc. Judging will be done online using the url whenever possible so please ensure the link is active and does not require any username or passwords for access. If usernames/passwords are unavoidable, please include that information on the appropriate fields of the entry form. Dead or unusable links will disqualify the entry.
- For Print & Packaging entries we highly encourage sending an actual sample of the work but it is not required and we can accept a digital version. Digitally submitted entries must be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) .PDF, .TIF, .JPEG or .EPS file with all fonts embedded. This will ensure a quality reproduction in the Creativity Awards App and online should the entry win. RGB format is preferred, but CMYK will be accepted. Please note that for judging purposes, uploaded entries will be output in color at 8.5“ x 11” size. A PDF document is less likely to corrupt during processing, and since it is considerably smaller than the original native file, you will find the upload time to be shorter. Native and raw files are not accepted.
- All physical samples being submitted to judging MUST be accompanied by a digital high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) .PDF, .TIF, .JPEG or .EPS file with all fonts embedded or have that image uploaded.
- Creative briefs are not required but highly recommended. Anything that helps the judge understand the entry or have contextual reference is encouraged. Briefs will also be included in the app should the entry win so please do not include proprietary or sensitive information. Try to keep briefs on the, well, brief side! Judges have thousands of entries to review in a limited amount of time – 300 words or less is preferred.
- If no digital assets are included with a mailed entry, only supplied credits will be published in the Creativity Awards Design Annual should the entry win an award. Entries will not be scanned or photographed.
By submitting work and entry fees, entrants grant Creativity International Awards the right to feature winning entries in Creativity Awards Design Annual or on the Creativity International Awards website, as well as in promotional advertisements and live exhibitions. Physical samples are not returned to the entrant unless specifically requested in writing at the time of submission. Entrant will be responsible for any shipping costs to return. The entrant agrees to hold Creativity International Awards and any of its affiliated companies exempt from costs or expenses of any claim arising from any such use. Copyright infringement and/or plagiarism will result in the disqualification and removal of award(s) from any entry deemed in violation, and all entry fees will be forfeited. Creativity International Awards is not responsible for additional color correction of digital files. Creativity International Awards is not responsible for damaged, corrupted or incorrectly prepared files.