Lilla Rogers Studio (USA)
Project Title: Publix Premium Ice Cream White Chocolate Raspberry Packaging
Client or Class Name: Publix Supermarkets - www.publix.com
Publix Premium Ice Cream Creative Brief
Job Description: Publix Super Markets is releasing a brand new, Limited Edition ice cream flavor: “White Chocolate Raspberry: White chocolate-flavored ice cream and ribbons of raspberry sauce, dotted with white chocolate raspberry-swirled chips.” These LE ice cream flavors are usually highly anticipated—a fun and creative addition (though temporary) to our private label.
We would like a unique package design for this flavor:
- illustrate one of Adolie’s girls savoring her ice cream.
- Must incorporate handwritten lettering (or carefully incorporated typography). Consider the name of the product as an integral and flowing part of the illustration/design. The header and description copy must flow with the illustration.
- the front, back and side panels can be one continuous illustration, or separated into sections, but it all must flow and hold the same mood.
- the lid can be a modified version of the front panel, but must also be addressed.
Descriptive words for mood/visuals:
- raspberries, white chocolate, sweet, airy, creamy pink, soft, sweet, feminine, dreamy.
- note, this must be family-friendly, therefore not “sexy”
Elements (legal or corporate guidelines) that must be included into the design:
- FRONT PANEL: need to include logo, name of ice cream, description, and NET WEIGHT. Note: name of product needs to be visible and easy to read.
- LID: need to include logo, name of ice cream, description, and NET WEIGHT.
- BACK PANEL: include name of product. Romance copy usually on the back or one of side panels.
- SIDE PANELS: one side has nutrition panel, ingredients, and contact information. The other side can have romance copy (if not on back) or illustration