A panel of advertising and graphic design professionals who meet deadlines and budgets on a daily basis judges the Creativity International Awards. They understand your challenges and the lengths to which you go to overcome them. Creativity International Awards makes a special effort to obtain judges representing the demographics of our competitors – judges from East Coast agencies, West Coast agencies, international agencies, freelancers, educators and creative directors have all taken part in our panels over the years.
All entrant information is removed from entries to prevent bias. Judges score on a scale of 1-10 taking into consideration creativity, design, usability, theme/idea, execution & follow-through. Consideration IS NOT given to actual results or sales generated by the entry. Entries are not judged against each other and are judged solely on their own merit. The scores are computer tabulated to prevent error and averaged to give the final score for the entry.
Student entries are judged separately from Professional entries and are scored in the same manner. Student winners are distinguished by the same award levels as Professional entries.
Judging for the 2014Creativity Media & Interactive Awards is being conducted online during April 11 - May 09, 2014.
Judging for the 2013 Creativity Print & Packaging Awards is being conducted September 11 - 13, 2014 in Louisville, KY, USA.
Levels & Requirements:
- Best in Show - 1 selection from Professional entries, 1 selection from Student entries each in Media & Print for 4 total winners per year. Selection is based on consensus of the judges irregardless of accumulated score.
- Platinum "Best in Category" - Highest score received but must be at least an averaged score of 7.5. Except in the case of a tie, only one Platinum awarded per category.
- Gold - Top 10% of scores not receiving Platinum but must have at least an averaged score of 5.5.
- Silver - Top 25% of scores not receiving Platinum or Gold but must have at least an averaged score of 5.5.
- Honorable Mention - Remaining scores not receiving Platinum, Gold or Silver but must at least an averaged score of 5.5.
Entries receiving an averaged score under 5.5 do not receive an award. If you have more questions, please check out our FAQ section.
Scores and any available commentary can be obtained buy submitting a request in writing to:
Creativity International Awards
974 Breckenridge Lane, #190
Louisville, KY 40207-4619