The 41st Creativity Media & Interactive Competition saw an incredible increase of 84%. We were pleased with the quality of entries that came to us this year from all over the world. Entrants into the competition represent 14 countries, 3 Canadian Provinces and 27 U.S. states. The entries featured were considered by the judges to be an example of outstanding creativity and design. The following are Creativity's award levels:
Platinum Winner - Best of Category, must receive an average score of 7.5 or higher. There is only 1 Platinum award per category except in the case of a tie.
Gold Winner - Must receive an average score over 5.5 - only given to top 10% of entries.
Silver Winner - Must receive an average score over 5.5 - only given to top 25% of entries.
Honorable Mention - Must receive an average score over 5.5 and not receive Gold or Silver designations.
What do winners get?
Media Competition winners receive:
- 2 professionally designed certificates commemorating the winning entry.
- Winning entries shown on the Creativity Media Awards website for one year.
- Winning entries published in the Creativity Awards Annual Book that is available internationally.
- Published in the Creativity Awards iPad App with link back to company/agency site.
- Press releases sent to major industry outlets.
- Best in Show, Platinum & Gold winners featured in traveling winner's exhibit
- Professionally designed icons for use on websites, email signatures, etc.
- Best in Show recipients receive complimentary trophies
- Winners have the option to order customized trophies and certificates
- 1 Complimentary copy of the Creativity Awards Design Annual per winning company (winner
only pays shipping & handling). All Media & Interactive winners are llisted on these pages and in the 41st Creativity Awards Design Annual coming out in Spring/Summer 2012. Click the links below to view the winners in each division & category.
New Media & Web Design Categories:
CD/DVD Rom Design
Email Design, Campaign
Email Design, Single Unit
Graphical User Interface
Podcasts and Webcasts
Video Game, Graphics
Video Game, Interface
Web Games & Entertainment
Website, Public Service/Non-Profit
Alternative Media Categories:
Ambient Media, Single Unit
Ambient Media, Campaign
Digital Outdoor, Billboard, Single Unit
Digital Outdoor, Transit/Airport/Subway, Single Unit
Digital Outdoor, Transit/Airport/Subway, Campaign
Digital Poster, Single Unit
Digital Poster, Campaign
Digital Sign, Single Unit
Digital Sign, Campaign
Guerilla Marketing, Single Unit
Guerilla Marketing, Campaign
Mobile Device, Advertising
Mobile Device, Graphics
Commercials, TV & Radio Categories:Consumer TV, Single Unit
Consumer TV, Campaign
Consumer TV, Self-Promotion, Single Unit
Consumer TV, Self-Promotion, Campaign
Corporate TV, Single Unit
Corporate TV, Campaign
Public Service TV, Single Unit
Public Service TV, Campaign
Radio, Single Unit
Radio, Self-Promotion, Single Unit
Radio, Self-Promotion, Campaign
Green Media, Single Unit
Green Media, Campaign
Film & Video Categories:Audio-Visual Presentation
Creative Firm Film, Self-Promotion
Public Service Film/Video